Mar 4, 2005

It’s been a busy week which just managed to rocket by - unfortunately it’s times like these when getting around to writing something suffers. So, tonight I’ll provide teasers to just what is on the radar these days...

I’m looking around for information currently on the Yuan after hearing an alarming piece on the radio the other day. Just something I want to bring to your attention dear readers. Then, there was the commentary I was going to make on an ad I saw just prior to a movie the other day and how it encapsulated everything that was wrong about the attitudes many people take towards driving and their cars. Lastly, I wanted to comment on something more local, something which has to do with a neighborhoods’ transformation here in New York and how the transformation of several very small blocks in the city could have implications nationwide.

No comments: